Love Happened

Love Happened
Love Happened

Thursday 1 December 2011

Down! Down! Under!

After a week long (4 day half day) session, Today being a friday I wanted to relax, enjoy and hv fun Instead....

I am very sad today...Feeling Upset, feeling down! 

Is it the Harmones? Nope..
Did I have a fight with Hubby? Oooh Noooooo way, he is been a darling..
Did Someone scold me? Naah
Did Someone talk about me (badly) - Frankly I dont care..

Still I am sad, Upset over some issues that has happened.. Oh No I am not going to disclose wat it is.. It is way too Personal ..I just hope god gives us enough strength to face this issue..

I know I have been talking about being positive, Optimistic etc.. but some things are better said than done! No I wanna prove this wrong and also be strong!

God please gimme the strength to face it and rise above!! Just like the Coffee beans example mentioned in my Whatta wednesday-4 here

Give me some Sunshine, Give me some rays!!
Give me another chance, I wanna grow up once Again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment