Wat could I hv asked for when I am in Toronto for a month n my Hubby has joined me to spend 3 weekends with me one of which is a Long weekend!
We both had decided that we r going to have a blast, not thinking about money,expenditure and just have pure fun... although we both agreed on the fact that we cannot get such a golden time later in life..
After returning back to Blore
For Hubby it would be - Get up soon, drive to office (traffic n strain), after office back home, eat n sleep, run the errands on weekends n relax whenever u find time
For me - Get up soon, catch a early bus to office(Bus n the bad seats n traffic) , back from office, cook, eat, try to catch sleep. Weekends- lot of errands like cleaning the house, washing clothes, etc etc... with no time again there is a dreadful Monday waiting
We wanted to go to QMO(Quebec-Montreal-Ottawa) trip on the long weekend, hence booked one in the Jacco travels and waiting for the trip
The 3 day trip was too good and we travelled, visited places, clicked photos, relaxed in the 4 * hotels, not to mention running around and looking for Vegetarian food. I wouldn't complain abt it much as I survived with some veggie stuff that was available. Poor hubby also did not take NV and gave me company through
All in all it was a very satisfying weekend comprised of various activities all the best in itself -
- Chatting with each other mostly pulling each others legs (last seat in the bus gave us a good adv of having more leg space and our space too :)
- Apart from us there were only 2 more Indian (2 ladies) that gave us an advantage to speak in Kannada, loudly n frankly too, we even sang sons to ourselves... that was fun :)
- Me reading a novel (and completed one too) when he was snoring to glory
- Watching movie in the video coach bus
- Laughing when trying to decipher the dialogues made by the so called English speaking "Chinese guide",
- Hearing people chat in god knows wat language
- Watch people barge into the hotel and grab the food (plz don't remind me the food as I don't know wat was wat) especially when it was a Buffet Lunch
- Visiting places and clicking photos, Exploring many places by ourselves
- Having arguments on whether to buy something or not (mostly it will be he saying "Yes" and me saying "No")
- Visit to the Biodome, watching the penguins, birds and fishes (oh it was fun)
- Sitting in a nice shady place ont he bench watching Cars mostly the convertibles and aaaah the Harley Davidson bikes in Quebec, posing in front of a HD bike and the owner offered her helmet for me to pose with
- Talking about how ppl here do not worry abt saving money for children/grandchildren and just live their life king size
- In Quebec city when were given 3 hrs to explore, the Hip-Hop style show
- Eating in one-Ice cream n Fighting over 1 chips packet
- Me arguing with him to have chicken burger and he refusing to have just because I did not have anything to eat in Veg
- Fighting for 1 camera to click snaps n over who is going to carry the luggage (contrary to "you carry not me" between us it is "I will carry not you")
- Me happy to ask questions/doubts to others unlike he saying "Y do we need to ask, lets check out ourselves" n me saying "Its ok to ask ppl its not a favor" Arggggggg
- He sometimes even refuses to request people to take a snap of us together which I completely oppose and say "Its ok to ask this favor" Grrrrrrr
- @ Cruise ride in 1000 Island just watching the water + small Islands with 1 or 2 houses in each, enjoying the sea and the sky and the calmness
- I guess the list just grows if I keep remembering....
In the last 10 months and over more than 10 years of knowing each other.. there is still so much to know abt each other, discover each other n the small nitty gritty issues between us brings us more close to each other... The fights, arguments, silent moments, time spent with each other is the best time I have ever had, better than the time we spent in honeymoon...
I am looking forward to spend many more years n janmas with you... Hey did I tell you "I love you"
This is for the 10th month celebration of togetherness