Love Happened

Love Happened
Love Happened

Wednesday 2 November 2011

Whatta Wednesday- 1


Whatta Wednesday will be collection of Quotes like Inspirational/emotional/Love/Humorous etc that I might have read somewhere, heard somewhere, seensomewhere, either in FB or in mails or in SMS etc...
Here is the first of Whatta Wednesday Series..I shall also Quote the Courtesy that I have picked it up from..





Power of Will
An old man lived in a village. He wanted to spade his potato garden, but it was a difficult task. His only son, who would have helped him, was in prison. The old man wrote a letter to his son and explained his situation:-
Dear Son,
I am feeling pretty bad because it looks like I won’t be able to plant my potato garden this year. I miss doing the garden, because your mother always loved planting time. I’m getting too old to dig up the entire garden plot.
If you were here, all my troubles would be over. I know you would dig the plot for me, if you weren’t in prison.
Love You son,
Dad.”
Shortly, the old man received this telegram:
For Heaven’s sake, Dad, don’t dig up the garden!!
That’s where I buried the GUNS!!
The next morning, a dozen FBI agents and local police officers showed up and dug up the entire garden without finding any guns. Confused old man wrote another note to his son telling him what happened, and asked him what to do next.
His son’s reply was:
“Go ahead and plant your potatoes, Dad.. It’s the best I could do for you from here.”
Moral: No matter where you are in the world, if you have decided to do something deep inside your heart you can do it. It is the thought that matters not where you are or where the person is.”
________________________________________________

Wait for your Turn


Once there was a small kid on earth. One fine day it came to know that GOD is distributing apples to humans in his place at heaven. The kid was so happy to receive that news and it went with lot of enjoyment to heaven to get the apple from god and this kid also joined in that queue. While it was standing it was fully excited and thrilled for the fact that it is going to receive in person from god's hands. Its turn too came and the kid showed it's both hands to receive apple. God gave the apple but unfortunately the tiny hands couldn't hold that big apple. Apple fell down and got wasted in mud. The kid got so disappointed. The ministers near the god informed that if the kid likes to have an apple from god again then it has to again follow the queue.
Having waited for so long the kid didn't want to return back to earth with empty hands so it decided to wait again in the queue. This time the queue has become even longer than the previous one. While waiting in queue, the kid could see lot of people  who returns back with apple in hands and utmost satisfaction on their faces. The kid was so much disappointed and thought why me alone didn't get it. What is the sin I did that I alone should suffer like this. Now the kid was so scared that it should not miss the apple again.
Again his turn came and god gave the apple to the kid's hands after giving the apple god spoke to the kid, "My dear child, last time after giving you the apple only I noticed the apple I gave to you was a rotten apple and that's why I made that to fell down from your hands. Having given you the rotten apple I felt bad for you and I wanted to give you the best apple in the farm and that time the best apple in the farm was growing and that's why I made you to wait such a long time in the queue. Here it is. Now the apple that you have in hand is 'The Best' apple in the farm till to date. Enjoy."
Moral: Sometimes it happens even after putting 100% dedication and commitment things might get delayed or things may go wrong. Believe that god has something great for us and that’s why this has happened.

Courtesy- I had read this somewhere sometime back and double liked it when I recieved in a mail from a Friend "VLB".

No comments:

Post a Comment