Long weekend all jam packed with loads of shopping, Mom's B'day celebration
Friday- 12th Aug 2011
- Left office soon at around 3:30 to reach home soon in Volvo bus
- Ordered for a nice cake fro Mom's B'day and picked up Laundry.
- Visit to Peddamma's house on Friday on the occasions of Varamaha Lakshmi festival
- Visit to Indu's house for the festival- I prepared Kheer n Bajji to all of us
- Back home n prepared chapathi's for all n had a late Dinner n retired to sleep
Saturday- 13th Aug 2011
- Weekend chores like cleaning, washing clothes followed by my Lappie repair
- Had invited Babitha n her cute little daughter Ankita for Lunch
- Prepared Lunch n served everyone
- Rushed to get ready to leave to Mom's house
- Reached Mom's house at 8:30 PM and had nice Pani puri to the hearts content
- Celebrated Mom's B'day at sharp 12:00 by cutting Cake.. Put cream on Mom's face n she enjoyed it too!
- Bro taught us to play Bridge, and we played till 1:00 pm n then went to Zzzzzzzzz
Sunday - 14th Aug 2011
- Got up late... Sleeping without any plan, no alarm was so much relaxing by itself...
- Got up at around 8:30.. with a steaming hot ginger tea in hand I sat wit dadda in the Balcony,...Hubby was still fast asleep n refused to get up.. Cook had prepared garam garam paranthas which was waiting for me..
- I woke hubby up and gave him his fav bed tea... Then we both had Garam garam parantha's to the hearts content... :) then lazed around a bit...
- Got ready and went to Shoppers Stop/Home stop, shopped a lot...
- Ate Lunch 2 Garuda n resumed shopping again... Bro presented me a dress n hubby another..
- After shopping so much we went to visit my Grandpa @ Uncle's house...
- Felt nice meeting him after a long time... Tied Rakhi to my cousin Bro.. Spent sometime there and returned back home
- Watched half of the Movie "Tourist" in the new Blue Ray DVD which bro bought home that day,, n went back to bed...
Monday 15th Aug-
Another Holiday!! thanks to Independence day I got to spend one more lovely day @ Mom's house..
- Same routine, chai then garam garam Naastha n today we encountered to Meenakshi mall, Bannergatta
- Again shopped a lot, gifted mom a VIP luggage which she wanted badly..
- Ate Lunch @ McD, shopped and then ate an Ice cream too..
- It was already 5:30 PM, hence had to go to a colleague's house (My Friend from Prev company)... Hubby so much wanted to spend more time with my parents, I.e His In-laws that he refused to come :)
- Had a nice High-Tea at friends house, it was a good gathering after a long time n Yummmy Foood... :)
- Unexpectedly I received a "F.R.I.E.N.D.S" book from that friend n felt very very Nice... :)
- Hurriedly we returned back to Mom's house as we had to leave to our home..
- While we were on the way, dad called and insisted we stay back tonight..
- As soon as we entered home, mom was almost in tears saying she was missing us and Mom, dad n Bro all insisted that we stay back n leave to office early morning tomo from here.. Finally hubby agreed and we stayed back... felt nice n very relaxed
All in all It was a very nice weekend as a whole.. Next day morning got up and left Mom's house with lots of happy memories to our respective Offices... Wat a weekend to remember!! Thanks Mom, dad, bro n Hubby for such lovely times!