Love Happened

Love Happened
Love Happened

Friday, 3 February 2012

Did anyone miss me here??

I m so not happy that I m unable to blog these days

Am I bored of blogging- oh no not at all
Am I lazy to blog- not really
Am I loaded @ work that I don't get enuf time - not really I hv time to read others blog n comment too
Am I out of topic to blog- not at all. I m just back from a wonderful trip and am dying to blog(inspired by travellouge by seema)

Then wats stopping me???

I hv 2 enemies

Did u say hubby?? Oh no he is a darling.. then who??

1. Blogger itself- since it has just upgraded my version of ie in offc doesn't support to post new blogs..
2. Broadband connection @ home is a disaster n hv to literally beg n plead the line man this weekend to get it repaired..

Oh BTW I hv my usual unending to-do-list lined up for my weekend, added to which my home is literally stinking n my face tanned..so can imagine a list of activities/chores I hv to clean up the mess.. crossing my fingers that my lazy hubby will help me through....

So wat plans for ur weekend??? Hv a lovely weekend, hv fun..
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

9 comments:

  1. Move to Wordpress Deepsi, it's easy and can happen with the click of a button and you won't lose any of your data.
    As far broadband...I hope it gets well soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Era, move to wordpress :)
    Have a fun filled weekend...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep I guess thats a good choice lemme try and move myself to wordpress for good... Thanks guys for ur suggestion..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! Move to WP and tell me how it works in office :-D And then i will move too! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh yes I am dying to move to wp and wanna start blogging again... missing this space a lot re.. :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. I missed you so much really....Plz do something and get back to blogging.Hope your Surya kanthi is doing good :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Garima..yes yes I hv imported all my old blogs to WP.. will share the new blog url with all and yes SK is all fine... many posts are still in draft n needs to be finalised n posted!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What you're saying is completely true. I know that everybody must say the same thing, but I just think that you put it in a way that everyone can understand. I'm sure you'll reach so many people with what you've got to say.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey keep posting such good and meaningful articles.

    ReplyDelete